Participate in the DESTINATION TAILGATE Sweepstakes 2023 at destinationtailgate.com and stand a chance to win a trip for four (4) people and $500 gift card to pay for expenses. And 3,124 second place winners will receive $50 grocery certificate.
How to Enter:
To enter the Sweepstakes, you may visit https://destinationtailgate.com (“website”) and then follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online entry form by providing your valid details.
Or to enter by mail, print your entry information on a 3 x 5 card and mail to: Destination: Tailgate 2023, PO Box 434, Sedalia, CO 80135.
DESTINATION TAILGATE Sweepstakes 2023 Rules are as follows:
- Start Date: 12:01 A.M. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on October 4, 2023.
- End Date: 11:59 P.M. CT on October 31, 2023.
- Region Detail: Legal resident, and residing within, the following U.S. states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Sponsor: Associated Wholesale Grocers, 5000 Kansas Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66106.
- Entry Type: Daily Entry.
- Winners: 3,132.
- Sweepstakes Rules: Click Here
8 Grand Prize Winners – Each lucky winner receive a Trip as defined below, for the confirmed winner and three guests to any major city destination in the continental US; and (ii) one (1) gift card to the Grand Prize winner in the amount of Five Hundred Dollars ($500) to pay for expenses. The Grand Prize winner must accept all of the elements of the Grand Prize or forfeit the Grand Prize.Trip: The Trip is defined as a trip which consists of round trip, coach air transportation for the Grand Prize winner plus three guests from a major commercial airport near his/her home (chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion) to a major commercial airport anywhere in the continental US departing between December 15, 2023 through September 1, 2024, and returning within three days of departure and three (3) days/two (2) nights lodging (standard accommodations). If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. The ARV for each Trip alone is Two Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($2,750).
Second Place Prizes (approx. 3,124): The “Second Place Prize” is a $50 grocery certificate to the participating store location designated by the Entrant in the official winning entry.